Monday, July 22, 2013

Update on our RoadMaster Even Brake system

We had an issue with the system on our fall 2012 trip.  After we got back home I did some searching online and got some info and a number and contact to call at Roadmaster.  I called and asked to speak with Bennie.  He was suppose to be the expert on the system and he lived up to his reputation.  With his help I was able to draw a schematic of the system and the voltages to check for.  He stayed on the line with me as I used my volt meter to check voltages and as it turned out I found a broken wire in the 12v line to the transmitter in the car.  Repaired that and the system worked fine. If anyone has one of these systems and needs help here is the number to call:   1-800-669-9690 ext 157, and ask for Bennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment